HELLO EVERYONE. It's me, TrulyAmericanGirl, Itzacadoozie, whatever you want to call me.
Well, I'm BACK. After taking a long, well-deserved break, the blog is back. You may have noticed that a LOT of my posts are gone- well, that's because I delete the minor ones that I really don't need anymore, and kept the important ones that are worth reading. Hope you guys don't mind... I just thought it might be time for a little "spring cleaning"! Anyway, the last time I posted on this blog was in May (I deleted that post, though) so the previous post is my Gulf Shores post (which I made last year), so just know I have done other posts since that one, I just deleted them.
Aaaanyway, I have some updates for y'all.
1. I started school. Bleh. But my summer was amazing- I went to Florida (again) and Gatlinburg, had many sleepovers, hung out with a lot of friends, went to a lot of parties, and had a lot of fun! In that time definitely had a shortage of videos, but now I'm finding time to make new ones!
2. I got 1000 subscribers. It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating for 10 subscribers- I really can't believe it. 1,000 in a year? It's crazy- I thank all of my subs for the support. :) For 1000 subs I'm having a contest- I made a video about it on my channel. Go check it out- it'll be really cool!
3. I moved over the summer. Yes... I had to painfully leave my wonderful, beautiful, giant house in the middle of a beautiful forest, to move into a small house on a busy street with no yard and one tree. It's horrible, and I miss our old house so much.
4. I'm in the middle of making my summer\fall movie- Part 1 was uploaded about two weeks ago, and I'm going to be filming Part 2 in a few days! It's called Missouri Rose, and it's about a few girls who go to a camp and realize it's haunted.
5. Because I have moved, I do not have my dollhouse anymore. Instead I have a dinky, tilted, plastic shelf with my doll stuff crammed onto it in my small basement. In my old house I had an entire ROOM for my AG Stuff- a huge shelf, and a wonderful set-up. I'm trying to make it work, but I really just have no space and it's ANNOYING. I've been on the lookout lately for a bigger shelf, that can actually HOLD my AG stuff, but I haven't had any luck :(
6. As you can see, American Girl Daily has a new look! I like it a lot better now, I think it's cleaner and it's way easier to navigate. I hope all of you guys like it as well!
So that's about it. I'm going to try and update this blog every two or three weeks- keep on following, commenting, and stuff like that!
Thanks for reading :D